When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value help on Hopalong Cassidy Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Have you done a search on this site? I did a quick one and seen at least a couple of comps. V/r Shawn
If you found a couple why not help the guy out and tell him what there going for instead of telling him to look for them? Seems like you like to give people a hard time instead of helping IMHO!

If you found a couple why not help the guy out and tell him what there going for instead of telling him to look for them? Seems like you like to give people a hard time instead of helping IMHO!
Because I was busy and don’t have time copy and paste URLs. Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and feed him for life!

Because I was busy and don’t have time copy and paste URLs. Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and feed him for life!
Or could have just said, saw 3 x x x, hope that helps, simple!

If you are buying an original good paint all correct non restored $1500 or less is usually a steal I would say. If you over pay then You just have to have That 1. Value & Worth are Subjective here. I can't see paying that for Any Bike but I am not a collector in the aspects of resale value or rarity right now

I was watching that one as well ,restored if done correctly are worth some money ,this one looked good I would think 1500 was a okay price .the 18 percent was high so always have to take that into consideration .also the 24 inch size is the most common ,the tricycle was a good buy ,way rarer then the 24 .that should have brought a 1000 easy .

Back