When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slothagese

Finally riding a big boys bike
image.jpg
image.jpg
Boys j.c Higgins and girls schwinn slik chik. I don't know the years. I'm thinking about picking them up but I don't want to overpay. The schwinn I want for my daughter but that boys bike is pretty cool too. Basically just want to know a fair price to buy each for. Thanks

Last edited:
The boys Higgins is about a $20 bike and the girls maybe $50 just because it looks like an earlier bike (late 60s with replaced seat) and has some good Stingray parts on it. V/r Shawn

The boys Higgins is about a $20 bike and the girls maybe $50 just because it looks like an earlier bike (late 60s with replaced seat) and has some good Stingray parts on it. V/r Shawn

Wow $20 huh? I would never have guessed that. Glad I asked. Thanks!

I think he meant $200 on the boys higgins...?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
Nope I meant $20. You might get up to $50 if you found someone with a young boy that really wanted it but these bikes are not very popular and, frankly, that bike is not very attractive. If I were hunting a vintage bike for a little boy it wouldn't be that one. I've sold about ten 20" and 16" bikes and other than the Lil Tiger nothing went over $50. V/r Shawn

Back