When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of a Colson Rear Steer Tandem

-

z-bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
First, I know these are crappy pictures. It's currently hanging on the wall of my storage unit and I can't get it out until I move my wife's car. That said, you can get a rough idea of its condition. I think the bike is nearly 100% original with the exception of the rear Schwinn S2. No paint touch-ups. Original chain guards. Original his and her seats and pedals which are all nice. Torrington 8's & 9's. Matching his and her Troxel seats. I have the correct grips also. Paint its actually better than the pics make it appear. Burgundy, cream with mint green pin-striping. Bike would really pop with an OA bath. Can't find any sold bikes on eBay for reference, just stuff listed for sale which is no guide whatsoever. Any useful input appreciated.

Last edited:
Very cool bike but I think tandems are tough to sell mostly due to the logistics. This one has been for sale for a while at $2500 (now $2200 )

One just recently sold for $1250 on the cabe.

Also this one on Ebay a while back:

Back