When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of girls Charger.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
What do you think the value of this Charger girls bike is? Looks to be an Iverson maybe.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2021-06-13_15-41-15.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzimg (1).jpg

Iverson bikes are pretty rare and very collectible, with a strong audience. This bike would detail beautifully and the dark violet paint is stunning. I would probably defer to rfeagleye. Rob has been into department store musclbikes and accessories as long as anyone, and he could give you a value.

Iverson bikes are pretty rare and very collectible, with a strong audience. This bike would detail beautifully and the dark violet paint is stunning. I would probably defer to rfeagleye. Rob has been into department store musclbikes and accessories as long as anyone, and he could give you a value.
I was unaware, would like to know more about them.

I trust @kostnerave to know more then I about this one. I'm really interested in finding value. I do not think it will be Stingray prices. Just glad I didn't pass on one in the past. I will be keeping my eyes open for an Iverson for sure.

Hi Biker,
You can pm rfeagleye about your Iverson, I'm sure he'll answer you. He is a good guy. I'll go out on a limb and say if the Charger was cleaned up and detailed, it might be worth 200.00 to 275.00 to the right collector. Iverson is a grail brand to non Stingray musclebike collectors, due to their asscociation with George Barris, the Kustom Kar King. Stelbers were inexpensive, department store bikes, which means they just didn't hold up well. That is why they are rare. I could see an Iverson collector wanting this bike to put with a boys' Charger, Drag Stripper or Mini Indie, much like Stingray guys pick up Fair Ladys and Slik Chiks.

Back