When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

value of JC higgins bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
G

gussy1529

hi, I have an old english bike that says JC higgins on it. It also says Made in Austria. , Sears & Roebuck & Co. and there are some numbers on it. My parents bought this from my Aunt when I was a little girl. Which makes be believe it has to be close to 60 , 70 years old. Is there anyway to find out the value of it? And I would llike to sell it. Does anyone know where to sell bikes at. I live in Allentown, PA. I have pics of it , if anyone knows anything about bikes. thanks in advance, Pat Chambers [email protected] http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=154636692/a=40181726_40181726/t_=40181726 this is the album with pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you post a picture.It will help us Identify the bike.JC Higgens where built starting in the late 40's and ended in the 60's or 70's.

bike

ah I got you now, where do I post the picture?? thanks, Pat

i HAVE A JC HIGGINS BICYCLE FROM THE 1950'S IT IS A LADIES BIKE. HAS BATTERY OPERATED LIGHTS AND ALL CHROME. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH CAN SOMEONE HELP.

Sounds like a Spaceliner to me. By the way, you may want to start your own thread. This thread you replied on is three years old!

I have a old JCHiggins bike
Could anybody tell what yr. Model an valye is on this bike

If I posted that I had an old Ford with serial number 14987345 could you tell me the model and value? Without a pic we aren't going to be able to help you.

Back