When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of Monarch from 1910-1920

-

faith4good

On Training Wheels
Hello, Can you help me value this bicycle? I believe it's from the 1910's with wooden rims. It's' not complete. No badge, but I believe it's a Monarch frame.
Bike.jpg

Can we see a pic from the chain ring side? Any 'ghosting' of where the badge was? Badge hole spacing/orientation? Pic of rear hub? What makes you think Monarch? Stem, seat, hubs? are making me think early 30s and not Monarch. V/r Shawn

According to the Wheelmen site I'm not seeing anything badged as a Monarch past 1902. I believe this is well past that and I also believe these TOC badged Monarchs also had actual head badges and not a decal/transfer. This looks to possibly be a juvenile model. Chain ring looks Westfield to me. If this is a TOC bike it has had nearly everything changed out to include seat, pedals, fender, stem, and bars. I would also think the chain ring and crank were changed too. Again why do you think this is Monarch? V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back