When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of Monarch from 1910-1920

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

faith4good

On Training Wheels
Hello, Can you help me value this bicycle? I believe it's from the 1910's with wooden rims. It's' not complete. No badge, but I believe it's a Monarch frame.
Bike.jpg

Can we see a pic from the chain ring side? Any 'ghosting' of where the badge was? Badge hole spacing/orientation? Pic of rear hub? What makes you think Monarch? Stem, seat, hubs? are making me think early 30s and not Monarch. V/r Shawn

According to the Wheelmen site I'm not seeing anything badged as a Monarch past 1902. I believe this is well past that and I also believe these TOC badged Monarchs also had actual head badges and not a decal/transfer. This looks to possibly be a juvenile model. Chain ring looks Westfield to me. If this is a TOC bike it has had nearly everything changed out to include seat, pedals, fender, stem, and bars. I would also think the chain ring and crank were changed too. Again why do you think this is Monarch? V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back