When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

value of this lemond?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well good and bad news…..we had a tornado last nite… told you so Boris!!! Nobody hurt but most of downtown messed up and emergency folks are saying stay home or go around downtown so probably no Lemond today! My wife is the local librarian so we will go look and make sure the library is ok…. I’ll try to get some pics as the library is downtown! We’ve had some hellish naddies in the recent past and most folks take heed of dark skies….Bill safe in bama!

Yikes, I hope everyone and everything is ok! Cool bike for sure. LeMond, world champion, yellow jersey + TDF wins x 3, Dura Ace, etc. It is dated for sure with the early brifters and frame pump braze on. The price is right, but don't expect to flip it for a huge profit.

G OOD DEAL FOR SURE, Just some things to be aware of; of all the modern shifters (brifters, brake-shift), only Campagnolo are truly rebuildable. Shimano(Dura ace) can be serviced usually to get some more usable time out of them but not really rebuilt--and a new or lightly used set of brifters will set you back some real$$. This bike looks lightly used, so you're probably safe. #2 Radial spoking is generally better for lighter riders with heavier riders causing the rims to come out of true due to the lack of crossover and therefore lateral force resistance. Let me say I stopped racing bikes in the 80s and radial spoking was used as a weight saver especially popular on time trials bikes. Yes the bladed spokes were in use way back then --but advances may have been made that make this kind of wheels more suitable for the everyman.

Back