When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

value of this lemond?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Glad you're OK! Great Shelter. Generally are you able to round up all the cats when you receive a warning?
Most of my cats are “free range” cats…. So the ones that are around during the event get caged and taken below…. Last nite our dog lilly and miss kitty were with us!

As far as the lemond goes….maybe sat! Although… Saturday has a high maybe on more fowl weather! We will see!

I’m ready…. 250$ hard cold cash!

I said earlier….250$ is the most I ever paid…and I haven’t even paid it yet! I got this for 160$ at the antique store that lost a wall! I felt so sorry for the owner as he is my best junk man!

If you expand the photo you can see the loss! That building up and across the street is were i got my 60’ hornet! The theater is up just passed the antique mall!

Last edited:
I like this town! That photo was take at the onset of …. Covid…sucky ass covid!
Some of the sign was damaged last night!

I will make every attempt to secure the lemond in the morning! And then what! I got in this to end up with some vintage Schwinn!

Back