When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

value of this lemond?

-
I heard about a scrap iron find…I heard he would take anything over 40$… comes with a “old western flyer” dude said it had truss rods? Both for 40$..? Idk … I’ll try to go look Monday! Western not pictured!

Last edited:
I had one of these summer of 2021 and I sold it for $500 cash. Depends on the demand where you are located. I’m just outside of Chicago and demand was high with bike shortage.

I had one of these summer of 2021 and I sold it for $500 cash. Depends on the demand where you are located. I’m just outside of Chicago and demand was high with bike shortage.
You had a trek lemond? Did you like it?! I haven’t ridden this bike yet as I don’t have proper riding shoes!

Yeah, U don't need no stinkin special shoes. I have a set of Campagnolo C-Record Delta clipless (below) on my my other, 19-pound, full campy Trek. What? It ain't like I could G.A.S. about racing, joining road bike clubs, garb, Speedos and dammed shoes. Just git on it, flip pedals up or around, find your comfy spot on feet and go! On these, I flip up-side down. It's different or weird at 1st but there's plenty space to get in a good position on the bottom side.

vintage_campagnolo_14429__04453.1504043054.jpg

Last edited:
Back