When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

value of this lemond?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You had a trek lemond? Did you like it?! I haven’t ridden this bike yet as I don’t have proper riding shoes!
I did not ride it to be honest. I was checking out some local garage sales and a guy had just rolled it out with a really really reasonable price tag on it and I could tell it was a high end bike so I just bought it to see if I could make a few dollars. Mine was a little different from yours but I believe it was trek made. Here’s a pic of the one I had

9116F39A-F14E-4A05-8FCA-878631FBEA39.jpeg

Yeah, U don't need no stinkin special shoes. I have a set of Campagnolo C-Record Delta clipless (below) on my my other, 19-pound, full campy Trek. What? It ain't like I could G.A.S. about racing, joining road bike clubs, garb, Speedos and dammed shoes. Just git on it, flip pedals up or around, find your comfy spot on feet and go! On these, I flip up-side down. It's different or weird at 1st but there's plenty space to get in a good position on the bottom side.

View attachment 1539222
I try it …

I did not ride it to be honest. I was checking out some local garage sales and a guy had just rolled it out with a really really reasonable price tag on it and I could tell it was a high end bike so I just bought it to see if I could make a few dollars. Mine was a little different from yours but I believe it was trek made. Here’s a pic of the one I had

View attachment 1539436
Very nice … still looking at the one i have!

How can I tell what cm this bike is… if i was looking at a 50’s schwinn i would have some clue as to what i was looking at! And the rim size!? I know it’s not a 26” canti with S2 rims! My wanting to be precise is so i can confidently list it for sale! I know my price point …. I just don’t want to sound stupid when i talk about it to potential buyers!

Just talked with a dude had an OC chopper… dude was positive it was a Schwinn! Another scrap iron find! Said it was spray painted green! 75$ …. He is coming over tomorrow around 2pm.. spray paint…. I’m thinking 50$! And a six pack!

How can I tell what cm this bike is…
Center of bottom bracket or crank spindle to either the center of the top tube or top of the top tube.

From what I remember these bikes were offered in even sizes like 54, 56, 58 etc.

Wheel diameter is 700c. Width will be somewhere on the tire. Most likely 23 or 25c

How can I tell what cm this bike is… if i was looking at a 50’s schwinn i would have some clue as to what i was looking at! And the rim size!? I know it’s not a 26” canti with S2 rims! My wanting to be precise is so i can confidently list it for sale! I know my price point …. I just don’t want to sound stupid when i talk about it to potential buyers!
Dang, U gonna dump it and not even try it out.

Extra bonus on your bike, U may have noticed this other ain't got tires like your; red and yellow original tires, berry cool. They look hardly dirty from what little it was used, maybe 1 season at best, Og owner just showing it off.

Regardless, member this post? The PDF file by Trek, linked at bottom, it has everything U need including, determining the size of frame. PS, They're not by Trek, but they probably put the wheels and tires on em. Trek is just one of the many distributors that's also listed in PDF.

""" Here's a show down on this bike. MFRP was $3,300 Whew!

Bicycle blue book has never given me a good estimate but IDK maybe they're close? https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/value-guide/product/37648/

There's a tic on the topic bike's wheel set. The bladed spoke Bontrager Race X-Lite wheel: The graphics on the PDF catalog and Illustration at Blue book. I Searched the net and came up empty handed B/C, these are the only sites they can be seen currently. Different from all others is the black graphics/Fonts on aluminum toned rims. It's as if this model of wheel doesn't exist except in company illustrations.

2002-20lemond-20maillot-20jaune-jpg.jpg

Apparently, Trek is a distributor of these as well. Here's a PDF by them showing the frame as 2002 model.
http://www.vintage-trek.com/Trek-Fisher-Klein-Lemond/2002lemond.pdf
🤓"""

😉

'''

Last edited:
Back