When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value on 1920s Westfield??

-

alecburns

Finally riding a big boys bike
I cant tell what these are worth. I have seen some others with the rare Indian front fender that gets everyone's heart pumping, but how much would an average condition 1920s Westfield be worth? The specimen I'm looking as has no tank and no chain guard. It has this frame and fender. Besides some cosmetic wear on paint it is all good.

Thanks.

IMG_4183.JPG

For what’s there I’d be hard pressed to give $50. Unless you are doing a rat or custom there is no upside here. V/r Shawn

For what’s there I’d be hard pressed to give $50. Unless you are doing a rat or custom there is no upside here. V/r Shawn
Thats not the bike thats just what the frame looks like. The one I'm looking at is complete.

A whole one of those would be a nice bicycle indeed. Love the early badge!

I used to own the one in the picture! I know because I wired the lower front fender braces onto it to keep i from flopping around. Bought it at NY sold it at Dudley

A whole one of those would be a nice bicycle indeed. Love the early badge!

I used to own the one in the picture! I know because I wired the lower front fender braces onto it to keep i from flopping around. Bought it at NY sold it at Dudley

If yours was complete how much do you think it would be valued?

Back