When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value on Colson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

WetDogGraphix

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I'm going to look at this bike tonight, he says it's a 36...these are the only pics I have. Just looking for help on value.
Thanks.

00T0T_hpzgA4et8gp_1200x900.jpg

00y0y_iELNtPzkiKn_1200x900.jpg

36 LWB. One nice Persons pedal. Looks like crank may have been swapped out. Stem incorrect, missing fenders, later saddle carcass. Check joints at the BB & chainstays for repairs or damage, as well as the lower fender bridge.

36 LWB. One nice Persons pedal. Looks like crank may have been swapped out. Stem incorrect, missing fenders, later saddle carcass. Check joints at the BB & chainstays for repairs or damage, as well as the lower fender bridge.
Any value to it? He's asking $375..

Just an FYI. Talked to the guy and asked him how he ended up with the bike...He is selling it for his father and it's a one owner bike.......

If remember correctly I paid 90 bucks for this one last summer. It was at a bike show. The fellow had two of them. The other was a ride-able boys too and had the original guard on it, It was 150 for the other one.
IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG

I paid 400 for this one. The tank was perfect. original paint, no rust or dents. Bought it at a krate show. The white spot on the tank was a sticker , that washed off.
013.JPG

I would pay no more than 200= 225 for that bike. The truss rods and the pedals, unless bent, are a good part of the money. If bent, the cheap old Wald pedals are wider and can be used to fix those pedals.

I agree 150-250. Really it depends on what it’s worth to you. Personally I might do 200 max, but beauty and price is in the eye of the beholder. Good luck

Back