When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value on whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sacket cycle works

Finally riding a big boys bike
image.jpg
image.jpg
I know a guy who has this for sale I was just curious what a good price would be for it.
Thanks for any info

($900-$1100 with whiz style saddle) plus what ever you think bike is worth... $1250 to $1500 total tops ?

Last edited:
I myself don't see much value on the bike itself. I see mostly a Whizzer kit involved here, nice Whizzer seat also. Doesn't look to have heavy duty spokes. Is the tank embossed "Whizzer". I see $1000.

Is the tank clean and without holes? Caswell tank epoxy is the best . Do not use Cream. It has no front brake or stand. No rear license plate holder which Memory Lane has. Has the frame been crushed for belt clearance? Thin spokes but the tires hold air? For safety you should put on thorn proof tubes. I would go above $1,500.00 because it is in front of you and it looks like it did run at one time and is complete. No spring fork. Ouch.

Back