When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valve wheel reflectors.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Since there seems to be some interest in these, here is one I put on a custom Colson I did a few years ago.
014.JPG

I got it out of a scrap iron pile, and knew what I would do with it the moment I seen it.
Last week, up at the Wisconsin Dells flea market, I bought these two for two bucks each.
IMG_2857.JPG

IMG_2858.JPG

They make a cool retro reflector.
The man selling them said people buy them to make jewelry out of.
I still have the "Green Bomber", It's a fun bike to ride, and gets plenty of compliments. It was a blast putting this bike together out of rusty parts I had laying around, and a forty dollar flea market Colson. That's what this hobby should be about, having fun, you can take junk and make something neat out of it.
007.JPG

006.JPG

016.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

A Jiffy stand
018.JPG

This bike started with a set of green Shelby fenders I bought from Robin Bridges at a swap. The second I seen those fenders, I decided to build a green bike around them. They were badly dented, but they rolled out good, and the Green Bomber was the end result.

Back