When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various Pieces of Scarce 1890's / TOC Gear I Bet You Need

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
I'll update this post as I go with some cool TOC gear for sale, please PM any questions or offers and if you are into some TOC trade I do that too. This is just the tip of the pile, I'll try to keep updating this thread so as to not bog down the sell/trade section.

I have been using ebay quite a bit lately, some of you may have seen some of this gear on ebay for that reason.

More pictures available upon request and serious interest.
All items located in Detroit, MI.

1. New Departure "Controller" Hub Set. Matched functional set, not frozen up but obvious rust etc. If you aren't familiar this is of the first generation of what became coaster brakes. $400 Shipped

2. "Fleetwing" badge from the Buffalo Cycle MFG Co with damaged but original backer. No damage, very cool badge. $250 Shipped

3. Transitional Safety / High wheel Bolt on low profile pedals. I have seen this style of pedal advertised as racing pedals in the early 1890's. $500 shipped

4. Complete and VG condition in original nickel 1890's "Roller" style brake. Special bar mount accommodates varying size diameter bars and can be installed without removing grips. $500 shipped

5. Pope / Columbia Crankset and bottom bracket complete setup. Used on a wide range of Pope bicycles, for use with bicycles that have a small port hole in the underside of the bottom bracket shell. $225 shipped

ND Controller1.jpg

ND Controller2.jpg

Fleetwing Buffalo Bicycle Badge.jpg

Fleetwing Buffalo Bicycle Badge2.jpg

Transitional Safety Bolt on Pedals.jpg

Transitional Safety Bolt On Pedals2.jpg

Scrub Brake Complete1.jpg

Scrub Brake Complete2.jpg

Scrub Brake Complete3.jpg

Pope Crankset & Bottom Bracket.jpg

Pope Crankset & Bottom Bracket2.jpg

Back