When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Velocity Blunt 700c Wheelset

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Looking for a set of 700c Velocity Blunt wheels for my 1917 Wolverine. Ideally, black with stainless spokes, but may consider others.
New Departure, Morrow, Musselman rear hub.
Please PM me with pics and price.
Considering ordering a set of Lux low wheels, but they're pricey, so I figured I'd check here first.

s-l1600.jpg

You can build out a set of Blunt 35s using 295 mm stainless spokes. You can find the rims for about $100 each, stainless steel spokes are about $1 per spoke. Add in front and rear hubs for $100 (or more) and the labor cost of lacing and $35 per rim to true them. The cost of tires, rim liners and tubes and you are in the neighborhood of $400-$500.

I love the Velocity Blunts so I learned to build out my own wheel sets to keep the cost down.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You can build out a set of Blunt 35s using 295 mm stainless spokes. You can find the rims for about $100 each, stainless steel spokes are about $1 per spoke. Add in front and rear hubs for $100 (or more) and the labor cost of lacing and $35 per rim to true them. The cost of tires, rim liners and tubes and you are in the neighborhood of $400-$500.

I love the Velocity Blunts so I learned to build out my own wheel sets to keep the cost down.

Best of luck.

I should really learn how to build my own. I'm pretty good at truing wheels, I can rebuild a hub, I should know how to build a wheel too. I have plenty of New Departure rear hubs laying around, I'd just need a front hub, rims and spokes and then tires, tubes and rim strips.

Best of luck.

That’s the price of low lux and they do the labor- I need the same for a 28” project and the wheels are the hold up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bump.....still interested in a wheelset like the one pictured if I can save some dough on a used set.

Back