When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Bad News re: ShipBikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the heads up. I use them on a weekly basis. NEVER had any problem with Shipbikes or Fedex. A real person answers the phone and always took care of business. UPS is by the worst. Fedex has grown an ego but come on.............

I just sent them a message at informshipbikes.com. If anyone is satisfied with their services please do the same. This is business. Believe me UPS is not a good alternative.

123267264_3383551415097087_5044332764933836545_n.jpg

Between the taxes and the high shipping costs it seems like there's just so many forces putting the squeeze on this hobby. It's taking a lot of the joy out of it. Thank God (I guess I should say thank Scott) we still have this site for fee free trading. Let's not take it for granted.

I got this reply from Shipbikes today. They are a small business trying to partner with a HUGE international business that doesn't care about small time especially hobbyists. Fedex may be a decent carrier but profit is the only goal...

"Thanks for getting in touch. I understand your frustration - I assure you that if it were up to us, we would have left things alone. However, FedEx has been against the idea of us selling labels to businesses for some time. We had made a series of amendments to the way we operate over the last couple of years in an attempt to satisfy FedEx, but at the end of the day it wasn't enough. They made a determination about two months ago that we are not to sell any shipping labels to any business, at all. They want all of our customers to open their own FedEx accounts instead. The only path forward for us is to find another shipping partner with whom we can get comparable rates, and that is something that we have been working on since December of last year.

Again, we all feel your frustration. We were very happy with the way things were going and had very little issue with FedEx as a partner overall. We are going to be here for you and for all of our customers, and when we get a new system up and running we will be sending out an email to let everyone know. I'm hoping you give us a chance when that time comes. I appreciate you getting in touch to let us know how this change is being received. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns."

Best regards,
Chris Straney
-Shipbikes Team
+1 877-323-4083
SHIPBIKES.COM

Back