When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very cool... complete Spaceliner sales documentation

-

BrentP

Finally riding a big boys bike
If anyone has a men's (26") painted Spaceliner from 1964-68 (original straight tank style, Model 46303) and wants to complete their 'treasure' with complete sales hang-tag documentation, somebody just put a full package up on eBay. It appears to have assembly/maintenance instructions, parts numbers, etc.

This is the base version of the bike, i.e. blue painted frame, no rear light, no horn, no springer, etc. Refer to the Ultimate Spaceliner Reference for more information on Model 46303

$(KGrHqJ,!l!FD)cDTREcBRKYm23fBg~~60_3.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJFEFEklfUrhkBRKYnnlR-!~~60_3.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJE8FEpQoVQyiBRKYnhmSEg~~60_3.JPG
$(KGrHqR,!pgFEVURnYnsBRKYm5f8C!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJFEFEklfUrhkBRKYnnlR-!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJE8FEpQoVQyiBRKYnhmSEg~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!l!FD)cDTREcBRKYm23fBg~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!pgFEVURnYnsBRKYm5f8C!~~60_3.JPG

That is cool!
I love that it has a drawing of the innerds of the tanklight bezel (note it shows the dual switch tanklight model) it would be even cooler if it had the wiring diagram and it showed the rear rack light assy for those models so equipped.

Even if one didn't have that model it would look great as a display and a full color picture of the bike as it should look.....interesting. I'll be watching this one?....of course I will.....thanks Brentp
JD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back