When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very cool Pierce

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
E706E6A7-DFDD-46EB-9439-AE7DF78CD2D7.jpeg
019D9909-65C5-439C-94C6-F3DA009E9E16.jpeg
848800FB-2C0C-426B-9355-BEFFB6FF908E.jpeg
Piece of art!

That is one fine bicycle. Are the pedal cages alloy I have only seen one other set of those. Mine Thanks for sharing Brian

Serial Number is # (303434) (Angola Built) It is listed in the Pierce Bicycle Serial Numbers Registry
. Wish I had some past history on the bike. I found it hanging on the wall of a bicycle shop in St. Louis, MO. The gentleman I bought it from said it was given to his father many years ago. No history was passed on with the bike. Definitely a special Pierce with the open pencil rear stays and unique drop outs so the front wheels wont come off if they become loose.

Once production was moved from Buffalo to Angola the bikes really just became examples of badge-engineering. It is a nice survivor but the Buffalo Pierce bikes are the real Pierce bikes and had many features that were erased along with the original company.

Once production was moved from Buffalo to Angola the bikes really just became examples of badge-engineering. It is a nice survivor but the Buffalo Pierce bikes are the real Pierce bikes and had many features that were erased along with the original company.
Tell me some of the differences between the Buffalo Pierce and the early (1917-1920's) Angola Pierce bicycles besides the head badge. I would be interested to know. Curious to hear what you have to say!

Last edited:
Back