When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Very nice 50s Tonka $125

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balloontyre

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
As found not cleaned, excellent condition.

Image #2 Is good representation of the true color.

1 gal bottle shown for scale.

$125 shipped to Lower 48 from WI
20190122_101819.jpg

20190122_101510.jpg

20190122_101310.jpg

20190122_101736.jpg

20190122_101441.jpg

20190122_101352.jpg

Last edited:
A very reasonable price for an excellent condition, 58 -'59 Tonka Farms stake body truck. You very rarely see them with all the stake panels, they themselves would cost around $75.
I restored one ,years ago.

If this thing was ever played with , it had to be a girl...boys would have made it fly, blew it up, smash it into walls or just beat it up
Not necessarily…three years ago I picked up an original, one-owner toy collection. Nearly every toy, even the the trucks, were in this condition.

If this thing was ever played with , it had to be a girl...boys would have made it fly, blew it up, smash it into walls or just beat it up
It is very nice and should sell fast. I had a bunch of 50’s-60’s Tonka Nylint, Wyandotte years ago for my children. My Son had zero interest in them, my daughter played with the Nylint Model T hot rod, so I bought her a pink early 60’s Tonka Jeep. She loved and played with it and took good care of both. I sold off everything but those 2. My Granddaughter might like them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back