When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very nice New Departure 2-speed rear axle $260

-

Dropacent

Finally riding a big boys bike
Offered here is a very nice ND 2 speed rear axle. We have these on all on all our classic bikes, and this really adds to the enjoyablity of them. You are not buying a pig-in-a-poke here. The skip tooth sprocket shows very little wear. The inside gearing is very nice, matches the nice outside sprocket in wear. I took it apart to see condition and it’s overall very nice. We will let you do a good cleaning on it , lubricate it and should be ready to go. As long as you have a D hub or a DD hub, these guys will slide right in, no need to lace up a wheel ! The often missing reaction disc is included, as is the correct style shifter gizmo that attaches to the end of the axle. There are two different styles of these. The threaded shaft on this gizmo is in need of a repair. It is supposed to be longer to allow for adjustment of the shifting cable. Anyway, there you go, I feel a good deal at $275 ,which includes shipping in CONUS. If it’s on here too long, don’t
36AF7C3B-9C49-4184-A81C-C9D4F8EBCD55.jpeg

37F36F4D-4BAF-406E-BC21-E02A7D05640F.jpeg
422F79FB-1783-43D5-9F0D-A348234111E7.jpeg

11BB9D13-FCEF-4C71-A7A8-3254342E68C6.jpeg

be afraid to throw an offer for it. [email protected] Is best way to reach me, for any other questions or follow up. Thanks !

Back