When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very old small boys bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Please indulge me. I collect postwar 26" bikes, but here in Michigan, everything is hibernating in the shed until spring. I live in a house that was built in 1845, and my living room has a wall space available that I'd like to mount an old bike to that will compliment all the vintage items in the room. I had an idea that an old smaller size boys bike would look very good in that space. I would like a complete, patina type bike to hang there. Maybe one of you have a bike you no longer want that would be suitable. I'm not going to restore it, make it rideable, or flip it. Just want it for decor. It would have to be shipped to Romeo, MI 48065. I'm thinking and hoping that $200 or less shipped might be OK, but that's a starting point. Show me what you have, I can do paypal. If, and when the wall art needs to come down or needs change, it will be donated to the Romeo Historical Society. Thanks!
16-inch-wooden-rim-boys-antique-bicycle-original-tires-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back