When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Rare BMC Featherweight Childs Bike...I Cannot Find Anything about them...Help?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bass4cash

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have this very rare child's bicycle which I posted on here quite awhile ago. It is a very rare bicycle. I say that because I have yet to be able to find anything on it. It was made by a company that specialized in pedal cars, BMC. This bicycle is called a "Featherweight" as can be seen in the badge and on the chain guard. The only reference I have seen, regarding any bicycles they have made, is the picture on an old advertisement I found. This bike is in terrific condition, has hard rubber tires and appears that everything is intact, as it was first made. I very cool little bike but quite a mystery. Anyone have any advice or information on figuring out a value for this bike? I thank you for your input.

Attachments

• IMG_4322.jpg
    IMG_4322.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_4323.jpg
    IMG_4323.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_4324.jpg
    IMG_4324.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 174
  • bmc ad.jpg
    bmc ad.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 176
Before I collected bicycles I collected pedal cars. I am familiar with BMC . The pedals cars never seemed to have the following or demand as some of the other manufacturers
Ever though the bike is rare it would not hold tremendous value. I would put it in the $75 to $125 range . That could be a stretch. This just my opinion. I am sure when you put it on ebay that you will find out for sure. Ron

This is exceptionally decent and not too bad post....You shook posting it....Thanks a great deal for posting it....!!!

Back