When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Very Rare Early Teens Motorcycle -Motobike Pedals $650 Black Friday $500

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$650 shipped
Zipcode

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Truly rare birds here: a pair of early-mid teens (?) motorcycle or motobike pedals with knurled axles that spin. They feature removable dust caps on the ends to access the bearings. I have not been able to identify the maker, the dust caps are similar to designs Majestic (persons) was using at that time; the knurled axles like the Adams pedals. A fellow colleague who knows much more about early motorcycle gear has stated he has seen this type in a catalog or Motorcycling and Bicycling Illustrated but never in person. Decent condition with wear, small dents on caps, block wear, and two missing block nuts ( I don’t have any here that match the patina), axles spin freely. As-found, could be cleaned up for different presentation. Please PM to purchase. Please let me know if some one can ID these. Thank you!

Last edited:
Black Friday $500 Shipped, Killer rare pedals for your motorcycle. I know believe these to have been Adams made who also did the knurled repair pedals.

Back