When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Very Rare Schwinn Dealer Counter top 10 Speed Derailleur Demonstrator Display

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

billy baloney

Finally riding a big boys bike
For Sale:
Located in St. John Indiana
$350.00 + shipping
Paypal friends and family or cash accepted
Local pick-up welcome

Very Rare 1976 Schwinn 10 speed counter top dealer display, mint condition, looks brand new, runs through the gears smoothly.
Very Cool Deluxe model with KB Japan Champion handlebars with black wrap and mirror, brake levers, also features a skylark derailleur, suntour shifters, and laced rear wheel.
has two now defunct hillside cycle dealer decals on the frame.

A must for any true Schwinn collection, a Cool Dealer item that you don't see everyday.
Thanks for looking

IMG_3328.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3329.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3332.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG

Last edited:
For Sale:
Located in St. John Indiana
$350.00 + shipping
Paypal friends and family or cash accepted
Local pick-up welcome

Very Rare 1976 Schwinn 10 speed counter top dealer display, mint condition, looks brand new, runs through the gears smoothly.
Very Cool Deluxe model with KB Japan Champion handlebars with black wrap and mirror, brake levers, also features a skylark derailleur, suntour shifters, and laced rear wheel.
has two now defunct hillside cycle dealer decals on the frame.

A must for any true Schwinn collection, a Cool Dealer item that you don't see everyday.
Thanks for looking

View attachment 981571View attachment 981572View attachment 981573View attachment 981574View attachment 981575View attachment 981576View attachment 981577

I will take it Billy at your proposed price we agreed upon in on our private conversation. Thanks ! I can wait to spin the pedal and shift a few gears !

I have a early and late version of this display (down-tube / stem shifters). I have never seen one with Japanese deraileur and H/bars, with a rim installed? All the ones I have seen have Huret der's and a bare hub w/spoke protector. Is this how they came in the mid 70"s ?

Back