When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very sad news

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am so sad to hear this. PG was a great friend. We spoke from a far much of the time and traded and bought and sold to each other. I so much enjoyed seeing him at the swap meets when we were there on the same year. RIP my friend.
One of my only pictures of him.
1616351094421.jpeg

Wow!
What a shock!
Paul lived in my home town of Costa Mesa, California for a time.
He lived in a little house that just happened to be within walking distance of where a chiropractor named Doc Gibson would occasionally host a classic and antique bicycle swap meet.
It was at one of these swap meets, where Paul discovered this crazy hobby of ours.
Who knew, that by renting that little house in Costa Mesa, he would discover a burgeoning hobby, that would help shape the course of the rest of his life.
His passion for this hobby was evident.
I am saddened to learn of the passing of Paul/Bike Genaro.
He was always good to me.

I remember Paul at those old Doc Gibson meets and like so many people getting started collecting bikes back then he
had Schwinn fever and would buy a ton of stuff from me at the Doc Swaps.... Never would have imagined how his knowledge
and taste expanded to become a veritable encyclopedia of unusual and rare bicycle stuff.
You'll be missed old friend

Every picture tells a story, Paul's picture was a novel.
Paul attended McPherson Auto restoration college in Kansas, a very prestigious school.
He got mugged in California and lost his eye there.
He was one of the first to use Ebay to sell bikes and parts.
The first time I saw Paul, was at the old Perrysburg Memory Lane meet.
This larger than life guy was in a small white Nissan Sentra, packed to the gills with parts, bikes, and his new dog "Stinky."
Paul had a radar and a nose for finding good, top of the line stuff.
He's been a constant fixture in the hobby for years and years, and his being gone will be felt.
The meets will not be the same without him and the old guard of "bike guys" that have been attending and swapping and
are starting to fade away.
Paul, in his way, was a real sweet guy, who looked gruff, but really had a heart of gold.
Geez, am I going to miss him.
Vaya con Dios, Paul.
We all really loved ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every picture tells a story, Paul's picture was a novel.
Paul attended McPherson Auto restoration college in Kansas, a very prestigious school.
He got mugged in California and lost his eye there.
He was one of the first to use Ebay to sell bikes and parts.
The first time I saw Paul, was at the old Perrysburg Memory Lane meet.
This larger than life guy was in a small white Nissan Sentra, packed to the gills with parts, bikes, and his new dog "Stinky."
Paul had a radar and a nose for finding good, top of the line stuff.
He's been a constant fixture in the hobby for years and years, and his being gone will be felt.
The meets will not be the same without him and the old guard of "bike guys" that have been attending and swapping and
are starting to fade away.
Paul, in his way, was a real sweat guy, who looked gruff, but really had a heart of gold.
Geez, am I going to miss him.
Vaya con Dios, Paul.
We all really loved ya.

Well said Bob.

Back