When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very sad news

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Besides being a connoisseur of rust Paul was a real foodie who lived in a foodie wasteland. Road trips were highlighted by the restaurants he would enjoy. He especially liked authentic Mexican and Middle Eastern. I remember hunting down the best recipe for garlic sauce so he could make it at home. I would encourage everyone to remember him next time you enjoy a particularly tasty meal.
I have lots of Paul stories about us going out to eat. For a while we had a favorite Indian restaurant near our usual hotel in Ohio. I think it fritened the owner every time we were there. We would order multiple entrays and tons of man bread. And after we finished we would order more..... Sometimes we would eat there three days in a row. Classic riders was all ways with us. And we usually brought a few other big eaters with us.

Last edited:
Paul/Bike walking towards the stars

Walking Towards the Stars.jpg

Paul's mother, Marta just called me. She is trying to get on the CABE and hopefully will be joining us soon to share memories. There will be a memorial in May and we talked about using technology to allow all Paul's many far flung friends join in. Understandably the family has a lot to deal with but she wants everyone to know she appreciates the love and friendship and stories we can share. Mary

On the subject of Paul's outstanding pallet.
He had been raving about an Indian restaurant in Maumee, Ohio and really wanted us to check it out.
So Catfish, myself, and Paul stopped in after a long day at Memory Lane. We proceeded to order everything on the menu! No exaggeration, we would order anywhere from one to four of an item because we wanted to try everything. Three gnarly looking guys with two tables absolutely filled with a dream spread of Indian cuisine. Sampling all of it, telling stories, and enjoying the moment. We spent a couple hours there. The staff was so happy with our appreciation of their food and culture, we complimented the cooks, and tipped very generously.
Just one of the many fantastic memories I have with Paul.

On another of my visits to Paul's house. After a 12 hour drive, I showed up at about 3:30am. I walked into the kitchen, and smell Paul's hungarian chili!! At that very moment, I look to my right and I see Paul walking towards me, STARK NAKED!
If it was anyone else on the planet, it would have definitely been odd, to say the least, lol! But this was my brother Paul, so nothing surprised me.
As he approached, he jokingly offered a hug, (I declined) and then proceeded to tell me about the chili and to be sure to eat it with this amazing bread that he picked up from a bakery. He was very particular about bread, could not be processed store bread!!
He then headed back to bed and left me to my chili and bread that you tore from the loaf, it was outstanding!

Last edited:
On the subject of Paul's outstanding pallet.
He had been raving about an Indian restaurant in Maumee, Ohio and really wanted us to check it out.
So Catfish, myself, and Paul stopped in after a long day at Memory Lane. We proceeded to order everything on the menu! No exaggeration, we would order anywhere from one to four of an item because we wanted to try everything. Three gnarly looking guys with two tables absolutely filled with a dream spread of Indian cuisine. Sampling all of it, telling stories, and enjoying the moment. We spent a couple hours there. The staff was so happy with our appreciation of their food and culture, we complimented the cooks, and tipped very generously.
Just one of the many fantastic memories I have with Paul.
Sometimes we would eat here a few nights in a row.

Back