When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Sad Prewar CWC Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't need one Frank. I have a 37 supreme and two 38 supreme's in my collection. You can't get more top shelf then that.
Lets see yours LOL!!!
Here is top shelf it would take a dozen of those 37 Supremes to equal it. LOL!!!

20191117_184245.jpg

Are we talking bikes or motorcycles Frank, because I have a couple things on four wheels in my garage that several of your HD”s wouldn’t buy. Not impressed.

But let’s keep this thread related to the OP’s bike build. Not sure why you turned it into a toy contest between us. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nothing boring about being a purest. The bikes ultimate value will be in it's original form. Ratrod'ing it is the easy way out.
It's "purist" not "purest" cwcman. I agree with you in general about ultimate value, but I do not agree that "Ratrod'ing" or whatever you may call it is an "easy way out". I disagree with that statement completely. Hot-rodding as I call it, requires some artistic and thoughtful analysis to be done right. Most "Ratrods" are done horribly IMO. What about a complete sandblast and re-paint back to "original form"? Does that mean it will retain it's highest value? Scrib knows what he is doing and will do a nice job whatever it is..

Back