When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Very Uncommon Murray Fleet Line/Strato Line headlight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$245
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a super tough-to-find Murray Fleet Line/Strato Line headlight. Light top is straight and complete with both running lights, a replacement lens and what appears to be some oxidization beneath the chrome coating. Base has a spot of rust-through at the top edge and the inside is pretty shot. This light is the perfect candidate for a $65 repro Delta Rocket Ray bottom and a major polish, but I'm leaving it to the next owner to decide whether to bring this light back or leave as is to show some age. Perfect and correct for your mid-50s Murray Fleet Line or Strato Line bicycle. Tested and not working. It looks like the last one of these to pop up on the CABE may have been in May of 2018. $245 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Here's a super tough-to-find Murray Fleet Line/Strato Line headlight. Light top is straight and complete with both running lights, a replacement lens and what appears to be some oxidization beneath the chrome coating. Base has a spot of rust-through at the top edge and the inside is pretty shot. This light is the perfect candidate for a $65 repro Delta Rocket Ray bottom and a major polish, but I'm leaving it to the next owner to decide whether to bring this light back or leave as is to show some age. Perfect and correct for your mid-50s Murray Fleet Line or Strato Line bicycle. Tested and not working. It looks like the last one of these to pop up on the CABE may have been in May of 2018. $245 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1475022

View attachment 1475023

View attachment 1475024

View attachment 1475025

View attachment 1475026

View attachment 1475027

View attachment 1475028

Back