When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Victor Overman 1899 hub cones and covers

-
i have a pair of these wheels which the rims were replaced with new amish rims . i will sell you the set for 500.00 the hubs are complete but have been powder coated .i understand the front hub is in poor condition due to corrosion of the tabs where the spokes are anchored i have found a better set of complete wheels , i will sell just the hubs for 300.00 i hope this helps , regards mike

i have a pair of these wheels which the rims were replaced with new amish rims . i will sell you the set for 500.00 the hubs are complete but have been powder coated .i understand the front hub is in poor condition due to corrosion of the tabs where the spokes are anchored i have found a better set of complete wheels , i will sell just the hubs for 300.00 i hope this helps , regards mike
Mike, thanks for the response. I'm looking at another possibility and should know something in a couple days. In the meantime, can you post or send a photo of your hubs? Thanks. Mark

Back