When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage 1937 Prewar Schwinn Autocycle Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This was on L.A. CraigsList a few weeks ago for $8500

Yep and that CL ad was posted here on the site which is how I contacted the seller. Evidently either didn't want to answer questions or in no hurry to sell. V/r Shawn

10% for sale price. 10% on shipping costs. Another 3% for paypal. Adds up

Nope 10% is on the final value fee which includes shipping. PP is a separate 3% fee though so on a $10000 sale he will net $8700 which was his CL asking price plus shipping. V/r Shawn

Nope 10% is on the final value fee which includes shipping. PP is a separate 3% fee though so on a $10000 sale he will net $8700 which was his CL asking price plus shipping. V/r Shawn
Adds up the same. Bike will not move without answering questions. I saw it on Craigslist also. Buyer needs to work it a bit to make it go away.

Seller is a good dude. Locally here in So Cal. Spent some time, money and considerable effort to restore the bike...
I believe he did the paint work himself....vintage car guy, really cared about the finished product. The only thing cut corners is the dash board..
a decent quality reproduction.
OH CRAP did I just use the word 'decent' and 'reproduction' in the same sentence?
We Must be near the 'end times'......

Bike was also on CL for quite a bit less, a reasonable deal actually.
I can have the seller contact a Serious buyer direct.

Last edited:
Two members have have offered to broker the deal offline so you could save those fees as well as negotiate a better price. So unless you are just stupid you contact Mark or Bob and do the deal. For some reason this kinda reminds me of bench racing...

Back