VINTAGE 1938 SHELBY Hiawatha

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!
Price
$10000
Zipcode

Phattiremike

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 16, 2016
Dahlonega Ga.
Welcome to the CABE @Annaah27 when your trying to sell something of that value a detailed description of the bike "Hiawatha Arrow" and more pictures in daylight may help, we always want to see the chainguard side of the bike. Good luck w/ the sale.

-Mike

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Annaah27

On Training Wheels
May 16, 2020
East Aurora, NY
Welcome to the CABE @Annaah27 when your trying to sell something of that value a detailed description of the bike "Hiawatha Arrow" and more pictures in daylight may help, we always want to see the chainguard side of the bike. Good luck w/ the sale.

-Mike
Thank you! I’m going to be updating the post with more information and photos soon.

oldwhizzer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Sep 8, 2010
Derby, United States
This bike is restored. I sold him the bike many years ago it was a condition 7 very solid no rot. Everthing the Man did was first class. He was also a car collector and restored many 6 figure cars. He was very picky. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
This bike is restored. I sold him the bike many years ago it was a condition 7 very solid no rot. Everthing the Man did was first class. He was also a car collector and restored many 6 figure cars. He was very picky. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He took liberties that are not factory correct as I mentioned above. I would consider this ‘restified’ NOT restored. V/r Shawn

This ad goes away when you register for an account!