When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VINTAGE 1938 SHELBY Hiawatha

-
Price
$10000
Zipcode
Welcome Anna.The bike is tastfully done and beautiful but not a restoration.This is something the seller has to take into consideration when making a deal/Good luck with the sale

1609635060384.png

I think the bike looks great although worth more mint original ,some bikes look much better restored, as the paint never really held up that great ,I have a restored one with all original parts ,they are pieces of art beautiful bike

i don't think the right price is negative ;)
The right price is what the guy is asking for it and if you looked with your eyes open you could see that the bike is restored ..... shame on some of you that have been here and in hobby for along enough time to be “riding on a bluebird” the tank would bring what your referring to the as the correct price ..... and no its attempt restore is not exactly correct but its all there ...... talking smack doesnt make you or me an expert but if you talk it to anyone who knows just alittle the edicat would be to ask or make your offers by pm .......

The right price is what the guy is asking for it and if you looked with your eyes open you could see that the bike is restored ..... shame on some of you that have been here and in hobby for along enough time to be “riding on a bluebird” the tank would bring what your referring to the as the correct price ..... and no its attempt restore is not exactly correct but its all there ...... talking smack doesnt make you or me an expert but if you talk it to anyone who knows just alittle the edicat would be to ask or make your offers by pm .......
well DUH,, that's why it's a $6500. bike ..cuz its been RESTORED
i've had many bikes that the tank is worth more alone than whole

.....and that's not a $6500. tank either :rolleyes:

I thought this was a For Sale posting? Didn't appear that the seller changed the asking price.....

well DUH,, that's why it's a $6500. bike ..cuz its been RESTORED
i've had many bikes that the tank is worth more alone than whole

.....and that's not a $6500. tank either :rolleyes:
DuH is but close and its got more than $6500 worth of parts..... but since when did we make you the authority ...... on what anythings worth ...... Ive got more and paid more than $6500 for a restored arrow more than once

Last edited:
Back