When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VINTAGE 1938 SHELBY Hiawatha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$10000
Zipcode
Hi all!
No need for any negativity or argument on here, I appreciate those that have reached out and given me more accurate information/reassured me that I’m selling for the right price. I’m new to this community and I’m just trying to sell it to someone who understands it’s worth and will love it as much as it previously was! The man who restored this bike was indeed a class act and did everything he felt necessary to keep the integrity of the bike. Selling as is, regardless of any changes that were made, the price stands.
I’m in no rush to sell! The right person always comes along.

I have to admit this has been very entertaining, though :)

Well, we might not always agree on this site, but I'm very thankful that at least things get aired out, for better or for worse. The CABE is never settled law or ruled by a monarch, it's kind of an ongoing experiment that more or less works, and you get out what you put in.

Back