When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Mountain Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chetster213

On Training Wheels
21-Speed, 20” Frame, 26” Wheels
Original Receipt and Title Included
Used but not Abused
Comes with U-Lock, Signal Lights, Custom Handle Bars, Etc

Asking Price: $300.00

Everything works
Ready-to-ride
Runs great
Looks great

Price is firm, priced to sell:
Set at below market and Bluebook value (see images) so hagglers, don’t be rude
Free Delivery within Greater Los Angeles area

Seldom used and just gathering dust, current owner moving soon)
Recently tuned up, inspected, and is deemed safe for the trails
Well-maintained, well-invested, well-kept, well-loved

Comes with rear triple-mode super bright red taillight (batteries included),
front mounted white adjustable scope headlight (batteries included),
mounted gold tone vintage water bottle cage, and
extra long bike u-lock (with 2 keys)

Bike is legit and street legal. You don’t have to worry whether it was stolen or not. Relevant paperwork, sales receipt, first owner’s financing contract / bike title, and authentic Specialized bike guide booklet are in hand and all yours with purchase (see images).

Frame material: Specialized chromoly
Standover height: 28” Weights: about 30 lbs (full loaded)
Front wheel speeds: 3
Rear wheel speeds: 7
Brakeset/Derailleurs: Shimano deore LX

All gears shift as they should and when they should. Stock brakeset do not need to be replaced any time in the near future. Front and Rear brakes tuned up and works well.
Original Shimano Deore LX crankset still has all the 22/32/42 teeth, a handful (3 or 4) may be a tad crooked but it’s all good. The awesome pedals, crank, chain, and cassette all work in perfect harmony--turning back the hands of time as pedaling is still oh-so smooth as ever.

I have not really had the chance to ride the bike a lot. The bike is in great condition yet it is priced to sell at below-market price (see screenshots of how much similar models are being sold/have been sold elsewhere online). I just have to part ways with this one since I’m moving soon and I don’t really see myself getting the chance to hit the trails any time in the near future. And the bike has been yearning for mud, slopes, and high altitude for quite some time now, I’m simply answering its call.

Paint comes in classic olive green. There are scuffs and paint scrapes on the frame, well, after all it’s a mountain bike. Crankset has signs of wear of some of its teeth but not to the point that they negatively hinder pedaling power. Despite that, it is still aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and I can proudly say that there are no cracks, dents, or any significant structural damage to the frame and bike in general. Tires are good, brakes work, all the gears shift accordingly, and there is nothing functionally wrong about it. With the not-so perfect condition of most city roads and sidewalks, this bike right here is a considerably safer and much more reliable option compared to a road bike or hybrid bike if you ask me.

What you have here is the grandaddy OG MTB with a proper active bar suspension design: the very basis of which Specialized still implements on their bike designs even until now. The 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR mountain bike changed the game; it is considered by bike experts and pro cyclists alike as one of the most iconic and game-changing bikes ever (see screenshot image from album).

The bike showcases the first generation FSR design, still in use in the modern designs with minor modifications. This bike was truly revolutionary. 60mm of fully active suspension, courtesy of a very capable Fox rear shocks and a pair of front fork suspension system. Perfect cross country racing geometry, lightweight for a full-suspension MTB, and responsive with its great set of high-performance components.

Iconic 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper Vintage Mountain Bike 24-Speed Pre-Owned Low Miles Great C...jpg

20190712_160858.jpg

20190712_161242.jpg

20190712_161803.jpg

20190712_160540.jpg

Screenshot 2019-08-04 at 16.03.19 (1).png

Screenshot 2019-07-04 at 12.35.57~2.png

Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 23.25.56-3 - Edited.jpg

Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 10.43.58.png

20190713_220611.jpg

Vintage 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper Vintage Mountain Bike 24-Speed Pre-Owned Low Miles Great ...jpg

Vintage 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper Vintage Mountain Bike 24-Speed Pre-Owned Low Miles Great ...jpg

20190712_162154_Burst01.jpg

20190621_102228 - Edited.jpg

Iconic 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper Vintage Mountain Bike 24-Speed Pre-Owned Low Miles Great C...jpg

Last edited:
Back