When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage And Custom Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Barkeep

Finally riding a big boys bike
Selling some of my collection. Im in the Houston area and prefer pick up as ive never shipped a bike. I would be willing if really interested. Anyone interested reply in the thread and pm me for more info ect. Thanks!

First up is a Schwinn heavy duti semi board track custom.
Its has grand tycoons with black heavy duti wheels, viscount seat, and front fender modified for the back. It has an electra Schwinn style sproket, custom aluminum truss rods and bmx aluminum pedals. $250
IMAG2051-1.jpg

Next is a pair of VERY original campus green 1970 Schwinns. Ladies breeze single speed, and a mens tall frame single speed racer. Both Dec 1970 serials a few weeks apart and bought together new. I purchased from original owner. $425 for the pair.
IMAG2052-1.jpg

IMAG2053-1.jpg

Here is a 1966 Murray missle. Mild custom with near new red duro 2.125” tires, flipped bars and spaceliner style hubcap. Also has ”lucky 7” seat post and earlier seat. red band hub that needs tinkering with. Has really nice wald x53 style pedals. $250
IMAG2055-1.jpg

Finally the 1961 Schwinn panther 3. Has a new style sturmey 3 speed, and stained but prob cleanable Schwinn typhoon cords. $300
IMAG2054-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back