When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Bicycle Insurance Thread

-

Buster1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
No, I'm not talking about insurance to ride and operate!

What do you guys do, if anything to insure your collection from theft or tragic loss? If the house burns down, if the floods wash it all away? Personal floaters or as an added part of your homeowners policy? Did your company need photos, or worse yet, professional valuation and/or appraisals?

What are your thoughts? I just exceeded $4k of actual bicycle expense. I know some of you guys have collections worth 10 times that.

Kinda hoping for a bunch of really good ideas and suggestions and maybe this thread can someday become a sticky.

Bicycles are just one of my sicknesees. As many of you may or may not know homeowners or renters insurance will not cover most collectibles or antiques. I am providing a link to a site of a company that is one of the oldest and most respected collectibles insurers. Rates are very reasonable and they'll insure just about any collectible. V/r Shawn

http://www.collectinsure.com/

Back