When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage bicycle swap Sunday October 22 Wentzville, Mo.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_4787.JPG
looking forward to this, we anticipate it to be bigger and better that last year.

20323BFB-B0D3-4565-BA1D-8EC317AE5DEB.png
Well crap! Many of us were there early and started setting up, but Mother Nature brought down her wrath of wet and ruined our swap. My shoes and pants are still soaking wet. Most of the guys started packing up parts after the terrential rain started in. So much for that.

Damn that sucks Rob. Even though we had a great show last year in Charlotte we've moved totally indoors this year. For some reason though I always like the outdoor venues more than I do inside. Of course if Mother Nature decides to do her thing then things can get rough. Spring MLC usually always has some adverse weather of some kind but everyone makes the best of it and it doesn't seem to slow things down too much though. Better luck next time. V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn. Yeah we were pretty bummed, it was terrential downpours after we got set up, and the radar was showing any improvement. We’re exploring a few indoor venues so hopefully we can resume our swap. We are having a tailgate sale at our season end BBQ/Ride un two weeks, but that’s just between our group really. We need a REAL swap.

Back