When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jaybird

On Training Wheels
Hello. I just bought this bike. Don't know anything about it. I was hoping some of you may be able to let me know what brand it is or what year it is.

Great thanks. Do you know what it's worth?
What ever someone will pay for it haha. I suggest looking in the sold section to see if anything like that has sold. It is not often you see a motorized Murray. That alone does not make it worth more. Some of those motors are junk and if not properly installed can be dangerous. Post some more pics of the bike , serial number and some info on the motor and maybe someone will come up with an estimate. What is your intention with it?

The bike itself about $100. Does the motor/bike run/ride? I'm not seeing more that a couple hundy in the best of circumstances but these really aren't my cup of tea. V/r Shawn

The Chinese engines can be OK or they can be problematic to junk. I was buying top of the line kits for around $180 when they were available. The clutch cover looks like it has a dent.

Skeezer

That is a very nicely assembled motorized bike, with the color matched fuel tank and original rack and rat trap fork.
I think your bike is worth more than $100, but the 2t Chinese engine adds no real value.
-It will be a blast to ride it at car shows and other events.

Back