When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Bicycles Have Therapeutic Properties

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I took a much needed ride today. First real ride all year with everything going on, and wife and I exhausted. I put down 13 miles on my 1964 Firestone 500 II. When I want exercise and speed, I take my road bike. When I need peace and quiet and want to relax, I take a classic. It was a tough choice, but ultimately I have not ridden this one for a long time. A coffee at Grounds for Pleasure on my way home topped off my morning. I like this little place.

I have had a lot on my mind, and have been dealing with a large amount of stress, anxiety, worry, and even some depression. I’m sure many of us have with the state the world is in. This is my way of coping with it, and unwinding. Being quiet, letting my thoughts exhaust themselves, thinking to myself, surrounding myself with God’s great outdoors is a reset button for me. I plan to go again tomorrow morning before another week begins. Getting the blood pumping and taking in sunshine and fresh air is the best kind of therapy.

1151355A-4970-495E-9644-D1CA199027E5.jpeg

I hear you. I just came back from my daily therapeutic 11 mile ride and sitting out front relaxing.
These days are pretty unsettling indeed so relaxation is paramount. I spend most of my time either building and super detailing my plastic models and doing my daily ride on one of my bikes or working on them. Both of my hobbies are time consuming and keep my mind busy. Keep riding cause it’s good for the body and the mind. Stay safe.

Back