When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vintage bike hand warmers or what

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
ive had these for a couple of years and always wondered what they were. they came with a large pile of vintage bikes and parts, so i thought they were bike related. i havent given them much thought for quite awhile. trolling ebay saw vintage bike hand warmers, lightbulb in my head, sure enough they fit the handlerbars. has anyone seen anything like these, they are old, but maybe im not even close to what they really are. they look rather goofy on the bike

hand warmers 002.JPG

hand warmers 003.JPG

hand warmers 005.JPG

thanks for posting the ad, looks like mine aside from the arrow. wind cuffs thats catchy more so than hard warmers

No quite so goofy looking if you are commuting in the wintertime some place where it snows. Decades ago I made some for myself out of 3 liter pepsi bottles. Effective, but to an outside eye a little goofy looking.

Still very much in use today. I just typed in Bicycle Handwamers and found many different types and prices.

Here's just one of many.

main_2126178521.jpg

Back