When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bikes and Bicycle Parts for Sale or Trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
200 obo
Zipcode

Bike from the Dead

I live for the CABE
I need to downsize my collection of bicycle projects and parts, so I’m selling everything that I don’t have an immediate use for as one complete lot. Asking $200 or best offer. Local pickup in Tulsa, Oklahoma preferred. Might entertain trades. Additional photos and info available at ratrodbikes.com and upon request.
dsc_8747-jpg.jpg

Included in this lot:
---A Firenze MT 505 15 speed bike. It's a little rough, but it's rideable. It used to be my daily rider. Includes relatively new tubes, tires and seat I installed last year, only to ride it less than 10 times in the last year.
dsc_8751-jpg.jpg

---A Murray Ultra Terrain Sport 18 speed Mountain bike. Shifting needs some adjustments, and the rear tire is a bit dry-rotted, but the tubes hold air and the bike is otherwise rideable.
dsc_8759-jpg.jpg

---A postwar (late 40s/early 50s) Monark 24" boys bike. Everything on it is original as far as I can tell, though it might be missing a tank. It'll need a little TLC to get riding again, but none of the bearings seem to be frozen at least.
dsc_8773-jpg.jpg

dsc_8800-jpg.jpg

---An incomplete Micro bike.
dsc_8805-jpg.jpg

---Fenders. Mostly for 26" balloon and lightweight bikes, but one set seems to be for a 20" balloon bike.
dsc_8809-jpg.jpg

---Pedal tractor parts
dsc_8812-jpg.jpg

dsc_8813-jpg.jpg

---Cranks and sprockets
dsc_8818-jpg.jpg

---Pedals (Those zip-tied together are matching lefts and rights, the others are individual pedals)
dsc_8823-jpg.jpg

---One box of kickstands, plus 2 seats.
dsc_8824-jpg.jpg

---Handlebars. 2 are welded to the handlebar stem for some reason.
dsc_8828-jpg.jpg

---Handlebar stems, grips, and brake levers
dsc_8833-jpg.jpg

---Vintage Schwinn 10 speed parts and training wheels
dsc_8837-jpg.jpg

---Forks. One seems to be off an Elgin.
dsc_8845-jpg.jpg

2 14" x 1.75" "Top Flight" solid rubber tires
dsc_8855-jpg.jpg

---A girl’s Columbia tank
dsc_8861-jpg.jpg

dsc_8866-jpg.jpg

---Chain guards
dsc_8867-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, and small update related to COVID-19. At this time, for my safety and yours, I would like to wait to finalize the sale or trade of my lot until a vaccine for this terrible virus is readily available for everyone. If you are interested in buying or trading for my lot, feel free to send me a private message, and we can work out the details while we wait for a safer time to finalize the deal.

Back