When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Breezer Cloud 9

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PennyWiser

On Training Wheels
Hello to everyone!

I need so many advice as it's possible. Recently, I decided to renovate my garage and remembered about my old-fashioned bike, which was my elder brother's one and it's been gathering dust untill that moment, when I decided to restore my old friend.

I decided not to throw it away, despite the fact it's a little bit rusty, but I've already found a way to rid of rust (if someone needs, I may tell about it).

I have several questions:

Firstly, how do you think if it's possible to find the original details for an old model of Breezer Cloud?

Secondly, what kind of tools may I need for restore a vintage bike? (Now I only have a small portable multitool for carrying with me during rides).

Thank you in advance.

While I was waiting for the answers, I got some private messages with advice about the details. So, now I know where I may look for the details! Thanks to CABE!
But the question with the tools is still open. I was searching a tool kit for home maintenance and I've found some pretty good variants on one source with the comparison of tool kits ( just in case https://outdoorsly.org/best-bike-tool-kit/ ). I decided, the first one will be the best choice for me.
But that's the question: Here are 23 tools in that set, and, I know this problem when too many useless tools are collecting in garage eventually. And I'm not sure if it's good idea to buy this kit with all these tools in it, while on Amazon there are less expensive ones and with less number of tools. Is it worth it to buy a huge kit with 23 tools or it's better to buy something cheaper or maybe just a few tools separately? I don't want collect tools in my garage in future.

I've asked this question on several forums and I'm waiting for your suggestions, because I really don't want to lose my money for a useless kit.
Any advice are welcomed!

Buy tools as you need them. So many bicycles and so many tools, your bound to have things you don't need in a universal kit. No one tool kit will work with all bikes.

Its impossible to recommend anything with out specifics of what you might be working on.

P.S. Get ready to loose money.

@PennyWiser post up some pictures of your bike! It's not hard to do and we're really curious to know what you're working with!

I had two Breezer mountain bikes when I was in my teens. First was a 1998 aluminum Thunder then a few years later got an older steel Thunder. I'd really love to find an Ignaz X!

Back