When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage children’s bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Saw this in a store

14ECF8A8-7A73-43C3-9C75-0C5DF38E05EE.jpeg

CD94D375-6B7A-458D-B58A-1BAA1A53B80E.jpeg

00C92E6D-0BE0-4185-89F2-440518EDF374.jpeg

Were you able to get any better views like a full side and/or front? Did it still have a head badge? Even if the badge is unreadable the badge shape can still possibly identify the maker.

Dave

@schwinnguyinohio , it's called a "Sidewalk Bike" and they generally date from around late 1920's to early 1930's. I agree with @ridingtoy that better photos are needed in order to tell you much more such as specific manufacturer.

I will advise you, the sidewalk bike you are looking at appears to be missing the crank arms which will be a bit of a problem to find. Depending on the asking price in the store, it may end up costing more to restore than it is worth but value is in the eye of the beholder. I have purchased complete examples in similar condition for around $200.

Thanks for info , I didn’t want to move bike off it’s stand so got the best pic I could , I just posted it I have no interest in buying

I may have crank arms for that. I'm not sure, and would have to check. I bought a lot of NOS child's cranks many years ago and haven't looked at them in ages.

Back