When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Vintage Collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Varies by item(s)
Zipcode
And finally we have a '30's Miyata($120), P1011209.JPG

P1011212.JPG

and a kid's Hedstrom Skyliner($45)P1011217.JPG
solid rubber wheels and a pedi-brake
P1011219.JPG

That's all I have for now, make an offer.

Last edited:
Some of these bikes do need a lot of work, but there's a whole lot of usable parts at a good price

Last edited:
Never seen one before. Looks like my '78 speedster with S5s...I did squeeze a S2 out back cause I like sliks.View attachment 1206079
Nice - I had a ‘68 Speedster in the same Sky Blue and 17” camelback frame. Looks like yours has a nice cast stem - the ‘68 used a cheapo rolled style with lots of flex with the wide bars. Like your saddle upgrade, too.

I once tried a 559x18 rim with a 2.125 knobby on the back of a 20” Collegiate frame - it didn’t quite fit. I was more interested in finding out if a Tektro 559 caliper would work with the 559 BSD rim than putting any particular tire on there.

Nice - I had a ‘68 Speedster in the same Sky Blue and 17” camelback frame. Looks like yours has a nice cast stem - the ‘68 used a cheapo rolled style with lots of flex with the wide bars. Like your saddle upgrade, too.

I once tried a 559x18 rim with a 2.125 knobby on the back of a 20” Collegiate frame - it didn’t quite fit. I was more interested in finding out if a Tektro 559 caliper would work with the 559 BSD rim than putting any particular tire on there.
View attachment 1209234
Thanks! The seat was on the bike when I bought it. Maybe the owner did a swap, it was a Schwinn saddle. Also had SS spokes. I notched a 2x4 and hammered it to spread the chainstay so the slik had some room. Rides real nice, he may have swapped the sprocket too for a better ratio. Beautiful shot of your bike...love that path with all the leaves!

Back