When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Columbia Firebolt girls bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Columbia

On Training Wheels
Hello! I have been struggling finding any info on my vintage columbia firebolt girl's bicycle. Basically, I am trying to get the headlights to work. I'm not very good at wiring but I'm sure I could figure it out if someone could help me. I'll include some pics...thank you!

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

Welcome to the CABE! Looks like you have a 61ish Firebolt. Nice bike appreciated for its integrated rear rack. I'm working on a similar year boys Firebolt.
Looks like you need a new slide switch. The lead has broken off of yours. These are pretty generic and should be easy to find. Radio Shack or big box stores like Home Depot or Lowes might have them. Wiring schematic is pretty straight forward. If you're lucky the broken lead is loose and dangling, so all you need is a new switch and possibly rudimentary soldering skills. If you don't know how to solder, it's pretty easy. Lots of YouTube tutorials.
Good luck and have fun!

Back