When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Dunelt Men’s fixed speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Josh K

On Training Wheels
Hi I have a vintage Black Dunelt Men’s bicycle.Complete in good working condition.Made in England.The only serial # I could find is 1843606.I would like to know any info you could tell me about it such as year make and what value it may have.Thankyou.

11981A3F-B31E-4713-AB82-A984979C61D9.png
Gonna need a photo

B10177E4-DF5F-45A4-992D-7840351BA5CD.png

• From what I can see, it's Raleigh-built, probably 1960 or later. Raleigh serial numbers aren't well documented, but most have Sturmey-Archer 3 speed hubs (nearly always) stamped with a date, and that's what people usually go by. Yours looks like a single speed, which makes it trickier, but Raleigh serial number locations changed over the years, so you can at least narrow down the range. Check Kurt Kaminer's "The Headbadge" web site here: http://www.kurtkaminer.com/TH_raleigh_serials.html And if you post more pictures that always helps.

Back