When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage English Made Bicycles Website...Wow!

-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just came across this website this morning, while searching for an old "Made in Britain" bicycle company logo. I've only watched a Video that's on it showing how a bicycle was made (you can see Rudge on the seat tube) and it's pretty wild! You'll spend the better part of a morning clicking on each of the old English brands! @SirMike1983 and @jimbo53 will love it if they haven't already seen it. 🙂

I just came across this website this morning, while searching for an old "Made in Britain" bicycle company logo. I've only watched a Video that's on it showing how a bicycle was made (you can see Rudge on the seat tube) and it's pretty wild! You'll spend the better part of a morning clicking on each of the old English brands! @SirMike1983 and @jimbo53 will love it if they haven't already seen it. 🙂

Wow! I could get lost in that webpage! A Brit Bike Source for sure. Thanks, Fred!!

@jimbo53 You're welcome! Hard to believe the amount of name brands that were made there. But the Video showing how the bikes were made is priceless!! 🙂

What an awesome movie~! Shows how much hand labor is involved in that generation of bike.

Back