When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage English Made Bicycles Website...Wow!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just came across this website this morning, while searching for an old "Made in Britain" bicycle company logo. I've only watched a Video that's on it showing how a bicycle was made (you can see Rudge on the seat tube) and it's pretty wild! You'll spend the better part of a morning clicking on each of the old English brands! @SirMike1983 and @jimbo53 will love it if they haven't already seen it. 🙂

I just came across this website this morning, while searching for an old "Made in Britain" bicycle company logo. I've only watched a Video that's on it showing how a bicycle was made (you can see Rudge on the seat tube) and it's pretty wild! You'll spend the better part of a morning clicking on each of the old English brands! @SirMike1983 and @jimbo53 will love it if they haven't already seen it. 🙂

Wow! I could get lost in that webpage! A Brit Bike Source for sure. Thanks, Fred!!

@jimbo53 You're welcome! Hard to believe the amount of name brands that were made there. But the Video showing how the bikes were made is priceless!! 🙂

What an awesome movie~! Shows how much hand labor is involved in that generation of bike.

Back